Full Capacity Marketing is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Full Capacity Marketing takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Full Capacity Marketing:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Full Capacity Marketing is fully conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Full Capacity Marketing. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Full Capacity Marketing:
- Phone: 904 315 9661
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 270 North El Camino Real #285 Encinitas, CA 92024
We try to respond to feedback within 1 Business Day.
Accessibility of Full Capacity Marketing relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Full Capacity Marketing assessed the accessibility of Full Capacity Marketing by the following approaches: